Thursday, January 12, 2012

Complimentary Figure 4 Class on 1/21!!

Figure 4, Pure Yoga's signature barre class, was one my list of top 5 NYC workout classes for 2011. I first tried a class earlier this year at Pure's west side location as part of a Well + Good NYC event. Check out my review here.

Source

Figure 4 is now also on the east side and the wonderful folks at Pure Yoga have offered a complimentary Figure 4 class for readers of Mom At The Barre!

Here are the Details:
Date: Saturday, January 21st, 2012
Time: 4-5pm
Location: Pure Yoga East, 203 East 86th Street (@Third Avenue), New York, NY

I can't gush about this class enough! This one will be special because the fabulous Kate Albarelli (the creator) will be teaching it! I'd love for everyone to try this great workout!

Bonus: We will be raffling off a 1-week Figure 4 pass  to one lucky class participant!

If interested please email me your full name at: momatthebarre@gmail.com

Sign-up is limited to 24 participants, and is open till Thursday January 19th,2012.

See you at the barre!